PUNO: Kayak Uros – Amantani and Taquile Island 2d-1n
- Titicaca Like
- Traditional Market
- Short Hike
- Flora and Fauna
- Kayaking on Titicaca Like
- Alive Culture
This is the best option for families and people who have short stay times, but that combines the best of the Titicaca Like and Puno region, unforgettable nature and landscapes of dream; as well as the alive culture of the Altiplano. All with a totally personalized service, with emphasis on providing the best of experiences with a level of difficulty of minimum requirement, all under an ecotourism approach, in communion with a local guide photography lover, that will make this way of traveling, know the world and photograph your best memories and experience of an imposing sceneries of highland and Titicaca like. That make Peru Nature Photography a memorable experience for you.
Important information for the kayak tour!
- You do not need experience with kayaks.
- We will have a professional instructor in a kayak.
- We will at all times a motorized boat and support staff.
- We have safe, comfortable and professional kayaks.
- Approximate kayaking (1 hour) from the island Estebes to the floating islands of Uros.
- We have single and couple kayaks.
- Average water temperature in the lake 9th.
|Passport or ISIC card (obligatory)
Sun block SPF 45 – 90
Canteen is obligatory
Hat or cap
Slippers or tennis shoes
Raincoats or rain ponchos (November to April)